Class 6 2nd Assignment 2021
Class :6 English 20 marks
Answer the following question: 10m ( Chapter:7)
1 . What was the name of Bill big brother?
- What did Bill dream as he lay down in bed with his eyes closed?
- Who was sitting in the front seat?
- How does the earth look like from above?
- Why did they collected the Moon rocks for?
- How many batteries were inside the boom box?
- What did Bill do with the batteries?
- When Bill was still dreaming who came inside his room and pulled off the headphones?
- What was the speciality about the spacesuits?
- why did the brothers need the battery for?
2.Add two more words for each prefix. 5m ( Refer your small textbook)
- un- untidy,…. … … … … …, … … … … … .
- im- impossible, . … … … . , …. . … .. … .
- in- indirect, … .. … .. … .. , . . … .. … .. ..
- re- rewrite, … .. … .. … ., … .. … .. … .. .
- over- overdo, … .. … .. … ., … .. … .. … .. .
3.Add two more words for each suffix. 5m
1 -ish feverish, … .. … .. … .. , . . … .. … .. …
2 – al cultural, … .. … … .. … ., … .. … .. … .. .
3 – ive expensive, … .. … .. … ., . . … .. … .. … .
4 -ion division,… .. … .. … .. ., … .. … .. … .. ..
5 – iance performance, … .. … ., … … .. … .. … .
Class VI Grammar
A. Give the plural form for the following.
B. Give the singular form for the following.
C. In these sentences, change the underlined (words marked in CAPITAL LETTER) nouns into their SINGULAR FORM.Make changes where necessary.
- FLIES can spread DISEASES.
- The KNIVES on the SHELVES are new.
- Do you know the LADIES and GENTLEMEN standing outside?
- HEROES are honoured by their COUNTRIES.
- Some PASSERS by took the CHILDREN to the hospital.
D. In these sentences change the underlined words( Marked in CAPITAL LETTERS) into their PLURAL form. Make other changes where necessary.
- Even this LEAF will fall off in Autumn.
- The MAN who was involved in the accident was saved by a PASSER BY.
- The black SHEEP is grazing in the VALLEY.
- His REPLY to my QUESTION was correct.
- The ROOF of this HOUSE is made of STONE
Class 6 Mathematics FM 20
- Round each of the following numbers to the nearest hundred: 1x4=4
a. 256 43126
- Estimate each sum to the nearest thousand: 1x4=4
a. 32856 + 63248 46703 + 11375
b. 51301 + 14010 84651 + 30487
- Estimate each difference to the nearest hundred: 1x4=4
a. 678 – 215 409 – 148
b. 5612 – 3095 7258 – 2429
- A rope of length 10 m has been divided into 8 pieces of the same length. What is the length of each piece? 4
- The mass of a brick is 2 kg 750 g. What is the total mass of 18 such bricks? 4
A. Fill in the blanks-
1.Ant and cockroach are ……………
2.Rose plant and grape vine are……………..
3.Cows and deer are…………..
B. Define the following-
C. Answer these questions-
1.Differentiate between reversible and irreversible changes with examples.
2.Differentiate between physical and chemical changes. Give examples.
3.Differentiate between conductors and insulators. Give example.
Class 6 Social Sciences
- Lesson 1- Studying the past -Exercise E (page 9)
- Lesson 2 – Early Humans - Exercise F (page 16)
Class – 6 Alternative English
A). Answer the following questions
1). How many dwarves came to Bilbo's house? Name them. 3
2). What did the dwarves talk about? 2
3). Describe the merry party at the residence of Bilbo Baggins. 4
4). Who is man's enemy in the poem 'The Scarecrow'? 1
5). Why does the Scarecrow bow its head in winter? 1
6). How does the Scarecrow look like at night? 1
7). Imagine you are scarecrow for a day in a corn field. Write about your experiences in five lines. 5
B). Unscramble these words from the poem 'The Scarecrow' (3x1=3)
Class -6 Tenyidie (20marks)
- Diecha khakeshüko puoteiu medzi di thu kesiesoshülie: (5marks)
- Uko phithuo di futbol rüzhü.
- Daru tsatie phrü mu Mohun Bagan la rüzhü.
- Tali-e London Olympics teiu nu Indian kro-u pfhelha kepieu chü.
- Tali-e Jorhat nunu phrütuo üdi vo.
- Puo-e puo-e Kewhira Kechüki nu Medical Suprintendent chü.
- Puo-e Guwahati nu Cotton College nu vo.
- Tali-e Impur rüzhüchü nunu futbol rüzhü sede.
- Puo-e Middle English School nu kevitho lau nunu parlie.
- ‘Futbol Miaviu’ medzi di ketsokecü die – kedipuo, supuo, kirapuo, kikecükipuo – hako se ketsokecü dia thushülie. Ketsokeshüko kedzütho nunu kelashülie. (4marks)
a) Kedipuo –
b) Supuo –
c) Kirapuo –
d) Kikecükipuo –
- Le di thushülie. (4marks)
a. Rüsie phrükeshü geinu, we mhathomhachü khapie themia kimhiecümia pele ücü silie ga?
b. Mhanu Kevi-e n zemia liro, no mhakicü puo pie puo tarhoshütuo ga?
- Dieca khakeshüko pie voketa Dietei (Past Tense) mu vorketuo Dietei (Furure Tense) nunu thushülie: (7marks)
a) ba -
b) kha –
c) tsur –
d) phrü –
e) pushü –
d) Pele –
e) Vo –
CLASS: 6 SUBJECT: AO F.M. 20
A. Item ojangtem ratetjang.
B. Item tasüngdangbatem langzüang.
- Jilushi nung adokba nisungtemji shibasa?
- Jilushi otsü kong atalok?
- Jabaso ana indang jaklaliru rasaa züluang?
- Limabai yabo tim masü ta tebu aitsüba indang tebui koma langzü?
- Parji kechi mapa inyakba kibong ka?
C. Agùja aliba ojangtem mapanglem Tan aser Tarutsü mapanglem nung langzüang.
Temetettsü: Item teinyaktsü ajak A4 size paper nung züluang.
Class :6 General Knowledge 20 M
A. General Quiz (Chapter:55) 10m
- Which of the following birds is the world’s longest distance flier?
2.At what height is the basket hung in basketball?
3.Which of these is the deepest ocean in the world?
- Who wrote the poem Twinkle, Twinkle little stars?
5 . The 2012-17 Five Year Plan is India’s
- Which of these is the smallest country in the world?
- Which of these cities has the most skyscrapers in the world?
- Which of these has been the highest selling book on the world?
- Who was the tutor for Alexander the Great?
10.A silver jubilee stands for 25th anniversary. Which of these stand for 60th anniversary?
- On which date is world Environment Day observed?
- Which African country has the largest number of elephants?
- Which is the most widely spoken language of the world?
- Where is the world’s largest airport?
- Which of the following countries is not part of the United Arab Emirates?
- What is a group of whales called?
- Who is the nightingale of Indian Carnatic Music?
- The 86th amendment to the Constitution has made which of the following a fundamental right?
- Where is the headquarters of World Red Cross Society?
20.where is Thumba Rocket launching pad?
B. Fill in the blanks. (Chapter:60) History 10m
- The Great Bath has been found at… … .
- The Mahabharata was originally known as… ..
3.Kumarasambhavan describes the birth of… .. . … .
- The first Muslim to invade South India was… .
5 . The famous Hazara Temple is dedicated to… ..
6.Universal Brotherhood was emphasised by… .. … ..
- The ‘ Black Hole’ tragedy took place in… . … ..
- In India postage stamps were introduced by… ..
- The slogan of Mahatma Gandhi was… . … .. … ..
- The Indian Struggle is the autobiography of… .
- The Swarajpary was set up by… .. … .
- The principal food of the Indus Valley people was… .. … .. ..
- The main theme of Sangam literature is… .. …
14 . The inland capital of the Pandya Kingdom was…
- Sampati was a… … .. … .. ..
- The rulers of Vijayanagar patronised the language… . … .. … .. …
- The most illustrious king of the Mauryan dynasty… .. … .. … .
- Mahatma Gandhi was shot to death by… .. … .. .
19.The First woman of Indian origin to step into space was… .. … .. … ..
20.The India- born woman who had a successful space travel was…. . … .. …