How To Register
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Post by Meguozhu Belho 3 years ago
Topic starter 9 May 2020 2:05 AM
Before we begin, please note the following points:-
- In order for a student to access his/her class thread which contains their Assignments/Project/Classes, he/she must be registered.
- This Forum is strictly for the currently registered students of Grace Higher Secondary School, Kohima only.
- Parents/Guardians of the students may also access the forum.
- The School administration will cross-check the application submitted by the students/parents/guardians, and once verified the application will be approved and students/parents/guardians can access the class forums.
The steps for Registering is exactly the same be it via a computer, mobile browser or the app.
1. Click on the menu button on the top corner of the forum. From the drop-down menu option select "Register"
2. Fill up your credentials as requested.
- Usernames are unique and will be used for login purposes. Once set it cannot be changed. If you forget this, you will not be able to log in. Please avoid using blank space between words; use a period (.) instead. eg. "adam.west", "adamwest123", "west.adam"etc.
- the Class field is compulsory. If this field is empty, the application cannot be submitted.
- Please provide a valid email address in the email address field. Applications will be rejected if the email provided is not valid or doesn't belong to the applicant. We will send a verification email for cross-checking. Emails are also used to reset the password if ever the user lost or forget his/her login credentials
- Please go through the information provided below the registration forum to more info.
Once submitted, the school administration will review your details and send you an email letting you know whether your application has been approved or not.
If there are any queries related to registration please get in touch with us via email email@example.com or call/message/WhatsApp us at 9774744704